M.P. Vivo Heating and Air Conditioning has been in business for 11 years. We are a family run business. We are always looking to expand our business and are looking for employee’s that would like to grow with us. We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians and Installer’s to join our team! Candidate must be able to diagnose residential HVAC equipment failures. The qualified candidate we select will apply technical skills and knowledge to do startup on new systems and troubleshoot existing systems. In addition, this person will install ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems within residential settings.
Applicants must have own tools and great communication skills. All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
- 3-5 years of experience in HVAC field.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of national codes and best practices.
- EPA certification.
- A valid driver’s license with a safe driving
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Be familiar with our service maintenance agreements and able to sell this service to clients to help facilitate long-term client relationships.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; make customers happy.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
M.P. Vivo Heating and Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.